Easily track your darted animal with our new PLL (Phase Lock Loop) Transmitter Dart — a microprocessor controlled advanced feature transmitter with solid state components.
Click on the image below for an instructional video.
PLL Transmitter Dart Specifications
- Our new UNI-body case design fortifies the transmitter to withstand kinetic energy impact values FIFTEEN times greater than anything else on the market.
- Effective range up to 1.5 miles depending upon topography.
- Battery life provides up to 120 continuous hours of transmission (zinc air battery only); 12 hours for silver oxide battery.
- Frequency and temperature stable operation (operating temperature between -40 to 150ºF).
- Practical performance features including the ability to maintain high power output transmission qualities even as the battery drains, found nowhere else.
- Once tightened, the battery cap activates the transmitter manually.
- 28 milliseconds pulse rate, 50 pulses per minute.
- Magnetic tap-on tap-off activation with pulsing LED light for easy detection.
Available Drug Capacities
- 1 cc drug capacity | dart length 8 15/16″ + cannula (needle)
- 2 cc drug capacity | dart length 9 5/8″ + cannula
PLL Transmitter Kit
- PLL Transmitter (1)
- Transmitter Coupler (2)
- Practice Slug (1)
- Polycarbonate Antenna Housing (5)
- Nickel Oxide Battery (2)
- Zinc Air Batteries (6)
- Magnetic Key