Brand Name: Global Pocket Reader Plus
UNIVERSAL MICROCHIP SCANNER
- Improved reading performance
- Reads all manufactuer’s microchips: FDX-B ISO, HDX ISO, FDX-A (FECAVA), Trovan and Avid encrypted
- Improved drop resistance
- Long lasting battery life
- Reads and stores up to 3,000 microchip numbers
- Easy to download memory through Bluetooth® or USB cable
- Displays and stores microchip temperatures when reading BioThermo™ microchips with temperature sensing microchips from Identipet™
Included with GPR+ Reader:
- Sturdy plastic case
- Key chain with microchip to test the reader
- Lanyard to help prevent drops and keep hands free
- Six AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Power supply
- USB cable
The GPR Plus provides the basic PIT tag reader function of reading and transmitting the identification code contained within a PIT tag.
The black thumb-actuated power On/Read button activates the reader. A message “SEARCHING...” alerts the user that the reader is scanning for a tag within range. Once a tag is detected, an audible beeper along with the ID number in decimal format is displayed on the screen that alerts the user that the tag was successfully scanned.
Power is provided to the GPR Plus through 7.2VDC NiMH rechargeable batteries or AAA alkaline batteries. The NiMH rechargeable batteries can be recharged using the detachable USB cable with an external wall adapter. A message "LOW BATTERY" alerts the user that the reader needs to be recharged or batteries replaced.
The GPR Plus has a 3000 tag code memory capacity and includes a time/date stamp with each tag read. The memory is easily downloaded
Wireless communication capability is provided to the GPR Plus through its Bluetooth® module. A Bluetooth visual indicator provides information about the wireless communication status.
Once a tag is detected, the tag is automatically transmitted via this channel.
The GPR Plus comes with a Windows® based PC utility program called GPR Plus Software which can be used to configure the reader and is available to download on our website. GPR Plus Software.
The GPR Plus comes with a combined USB battery charger/communication cable, rechargeable NiMH batteries, test tag and Quick Start Guide.